Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 3

I am thankful for my boys. As they get older the conversations become deeper, the boo-boo's more serious (cause you don't find out about the little ones anymore; gone are the days of kissing the banged up elbow...) and the plans for tomorrow a bit more important. They remain the people I would still jump in front of a moving train on their behalf and the ones who can fillet my heart with the most inerrant aim.

Wes, Ethan, and Wyatt: You all have SO much to offer life in general and the people in your lives specifically. I am seeing with new clarity the giftings God has placed in you and how very different you are from one another. Never forget "Above all else: know God is good and you can trust Him; look to Him above all else" (from "Above All Else" Debby Boone)

You are all so funny, smart, witty, and darned cute. Any girl would be lucky to call you hers....all in good time you understand!

I love you to distraction....

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment